Hush Little Horsie by Ruth Sanderson
Racing Butterflies by Ruth Sanderson
Euphoria by Nene Thomas
Yes I love my horses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...



wow those are gorgeous charts. I might have to try HAED designs just for the gorgeous pictures. I like horses too they are such regal animals.
ReplyDeleteThose charts are lovely! I have Euphoria too :)
ReplyDeleteI love my horses and HAED as well!
ReplyDelete