Hi All, Thanks for all your lovely comments. I really love getting them. Here is FT again. Papa bear is coming along and he should be done by next week.
Now I'm to clean a few toys to put on ebay so our house looks a little less like a Fisher Price warehouse.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
wow, can't wait to see it finished. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteAmazing stitching =) I love the bears!
ReplyDelete