Hi All, Time for the weekly update on Faery Tales. Papa bear is now there so baby bear shouldn't be long.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Fantastic =)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see an update of this I'm just amazed first at how much you've gotten done and also how much there's still left to do! It seems as though that should be a completed piece just like that! It's BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say ia WOW!! I remember when it was just the castle.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
Maria
WOW!!! It is looking amazing.
ReplyDelete