Friday, August 19, 2011

Another page done..

and dusted. After sitting up way later then what a mum of three kids who like seeing the sun rise, I finished page 23 so only another 17 to go!
Cheers,Sharine

6 comments:

  1. Woo your over half way there, way to go you. Totally loving this piece and looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have been amazed by the progress you have made. I love watching you get further and further into this piece !

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, it's gorgeous, Sharine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an involved pattern, but very effective. It looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing, well done another page finish.

    ReplyDelete

All the stuff

 Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...