Monday, September 19, 2011

New Stash...

Hi All, Don't you love it when there new stash waiting for you in your mailbox instead of bills? While searching for something else I came across these on Ebay and for the grand total of $7.99 they were mine.
Holiday Hounds by Dimensions
and a couple of close up's of the cuties

This actually a needlepoint kit but I will cross stitch it instead. I'm still deciding on my favorite and there is a Christmas stocking to match but the only one I can find is around $75 on Ebay so that will have to wait a little while longer!
Cheers,Sharine

2 comments:

  1. I wish there was stash instead of bills! lol
    Great find! I adore the Shepherd with the Dalmation pups. :)
    Looking forward to seeing them stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay! New stash is one of the best things ever! Resisting tearing into it is not as fun, however.

    ReplyDelete

Ghosts & More

 Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...