pages that is on Faery Tales. Although usually I would work across I'm going to start the page underneath this one.
I've also been working on a pooh bear Christmas ornament but forgot to take photos so that one can wait till next time.
And for those of you with kids who love doing crafts( as my older two do) I found this website- kids craft weekly . It has great crafts that kids of all ages can have a go at and my girls have had a ball these holidays having a go at them.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Fantastic progress =) I guess you will have another finished page to show soon.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, 15 pages left sounds like so much but considering how much you've done it sounds great! Also you're a pretty fast stitcher, too. Will the page underneath bring you to the bottom of the piece? Can't wait to see more. Also, I love your links! I may not have kids but they're always so useful :) Thanks, Sharine!
ReplyDelete