on Floral Beauty...
which now has a bit of colour. And on Princess Izzy the green blob grows...
And my own Princess Izzy has her first orientation day on Wednesday for school next year. I can't believe she is old enough to go but she can't wait and is so excited to finally be able to. Lucky for her to is a couple of her mates from kinder are going to the same school. At least I still have my other two ladies to keep me entertained during the day!
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
They both look great. Good luck to Izzy on her orientation.
ReplyDeleteThey are looking awesome :D That green is pretty.
ReplyDeleteHi Sharine.
ReplyDeleteJust a quick THANK YOU for the 123 voucher. I finally managed to trawl through all the e-mails that arrived while I was in NZ and yes it is there! So exciting. :D
xxx
Kirstin