Hi All, One more page of Faery Tales bit the dust this week so now I'm down to 12 pages.
I also got my Christmas present from my dad which was a nice large parcel from 123 stitch.I got 3 Stoney Creek Christmas books, a cupcake ornament kit and two Lizzie Kate snippets.
And Bella's latest beading creation. A beaded necklace with her name on it.
Like any good crafter she has two more on the go with plans for more.
Our dogs seem to have settled down and are getting along now.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Go Sharine! You show Faery Tales who's boss!
ReplyDeletewoohoo great page finish
ReplyDelete