Friday, April 13, 2012

Faery Tales

Hi All, Here is Faery Tales for another week.
Just a quick post as my laptop is away getting fixed and I had to pry my DH's computer away from him. He is hyperventilating at me using it.
Cheers, Sharine

7 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :)

    I love this piece! I haven't been brave enough to try a HAED yet, they look sooooo complicated. Koodos!

    Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a quick stitcher! Faery Tales is progressing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly men and their toys ;) Faery Tales is looking gorgeous, as per the usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sharine. Still gorgeous. I love it so much.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful! I just started stitching it myself, but it will take a long time before I get this far:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, was für eine tolle Stickerei. Wunderschön!!!!
    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous stitching :D hope you get your computer back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Time flys

Hi All, Back again and in my happy place busily stitching away! First up is Ghosts In The Forest currently sitting at 67.69% and I'm jus...