the letter 'E' on Floral Beauty
it is an E for Episcia
And what it looks like altogether(with some hand shadow puppets going on)
Izzy grew a little
And a couple more hours should see Santa finished
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...

What a pretty E! Lovely alphabet ;o). Well done on your other stitching too!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fantastic progress, Sharine.
ReplyDeleteWunderschöne Stickereien. Ich liebe die Buchstaben.
ReplyDeleteLG Grit
So many wonderful projects =)
ReplyDeleteGreat work on all of them =)
Wow! I can't believe how much Izzy has grown! Congrats on the mini finish and Santa will be done in no time!
ReplyDeleteThat E is gorgeous! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Stitching sharine! Who is doing the shadow puppets, lol?
ReplyDeleteNice progress on all! Letter E turned out great!
ReplyDeletegorgeous stitching :D
ReplyDelete