Still not quite sure where August went but here we go:)
Princess Izzy-Last time
This time-
Golf Cart Santa- started since last time-
Floral Beauty last time-
Now-
Faery Tales last time-
this time-
Cheers,Sharine
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
I know where August went - you were doing all that beautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your progress. I know I wouldn't have the stitcking power for your HAEDs.
ReplyDeleteLove that fuschia, by the way.
Great progress! Can't wait to see more of the fuchsia.
ReplyDeleteI love watching your Faery Tales progress. It's looking great.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your progress. Faery Tales especially is moving right along!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on all your pieces Sharine. You know my favorite. (All of them.)
ReplyDeleteLinda
Your Santas are coming along nicely! As well as your other stitching, but the Santas are the most noticible *laughs*.
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage to stitch that much in a month?
ReplyDeleteThey're all looking amazing
My goodness, you've moved forward a lot on some huge projects - nice job!
ReplyDeleteGreat progresses.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress, they are all growing nicely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching =)
ReplyDeleteYou made wonderful progress =)
ReplyDeleteI love to see the green on Izzy and how Faery Tales is growing =)
I love the progress you made =)
ReplyDeleteI love the greens on Izzy and how Faery Tales is growing =)
(commenting isn't working properly today, I hope I didn't double-post)
I love the progress you made =)
ReplyDeleteI love the greens on Izzy and how Faery Tales is growing =)
(commenting isn't working properly today, I hope I didn't double-post)
you really are such a neat stitcher and making such progress, lovely work!
ReplyDeleteWell done my dear, congratulations!!!
ReplyDeletegreat progress :D getting closer and closer!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on all your stitching!
ReplyDelete