Hi All, First for the TUSAL
And with the green on the top it shouldn't be to hard work out what I was working on last night:)
Princess Izzy
And a little happy dance as well. Golf Santa is all done
Hope everyone has a great week, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Your Golf Santa is so cute! Congrats on the finish.
ReplyDeleteI really gotta work on the Santas. Congrats on the finish. They both look great.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Great TUSAL and congrats on the finish and progress!
ReplyDeleteI really love how whimsical all the Santas are. It really makes them extra fun.
ReplyDeleteYour Santa looks great! Congrats on your finish!
ReplyDeleteCatching up on blogs, sharine! I'm so so so sorry to have neglected you for so long! Read up on your past posts and they look wonderful! You've gotten so much done, and your girls are precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYour TUSAL jar looks great! Congrats on another Santa finish!
ReplyDelete