Monday, March 25, 2013

Izzy & Santa

Hi All,

As the title above suggests here are Izzy and Santa.(One day I will be one of those people who can think of clever titles lol).

Izzy on 20ct aida 2 over 1

And Up On The Rooftop ornament on 25ct laguna 1 over 1

And although I have been slowly decreasing my pattern stash my fabric stash is now on the rise thanks to colour cascade fabrics . They have some great hand dyed fabric available.I just got my first piece of it called Barbie Girl(what else) and it's so pretty.

Cheers,Sharine


6 comments:

  1. Great progress as always Sharine. I love the greens in Izzy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching, Sharine! Barbie Girl sounds like a beautiful pink fabric! Where's the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on both. Izzy is so vibrant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. both projects are coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete

New start!

 Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in.   This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...