Monday, May 20, 2013

Santa & Barbie

Hi All,

Here is the jolly old man(who is yet to make an actual appearance)

I also finished some Barbie dresses. Not completely loving the first three but the girls do so that's the main thing I guess. It's more the pattern as I quite like the wool.


Back to Hannah's cardi and Izzy this week:)
Cheers,Sharine

6 comments:

  1. Stitching is coming along nicely! I love that second dress you knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa is showing a lot of progress. I really love your knit Barbie dresses. They look like they take a lot of time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might not see Santa but we can see the toys and they are pretty important! Great stitching Sharine!

    ReplyDelete

New start!

 Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in.   This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...