Monday, June 3, 2013

A Knitty Finish

Hi All,

I finished my cardigan for Hannah this week. You can find the pattern on Ravelry by searching Kina. It is all knitting and purling so it is a quick knit:)

For stitching I'm slowly closing in on this page of Up On The Rooftop ornament.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Cheers,Sharine

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the adorable cardigan Sharine. Great progress on Up on the Rooftop.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cardi is so sweet!! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish. Your ornament looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little sweater.

    Nice to see almost 1/4 of your ornament done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cardi is adorable :) great progress on the rooftop also!

    ReplyDelete

Time flys

Hi All, Back again and in my happy place busily stitching away! First up is Ghosts In The Forest currently sitting at 67.69% and I'm jus...