Hi All,
Here is how I stitched the last month away.
Piper Tir N Org last time
This time
Up On The Rooftop ornament last time
This time
Floral Beauty last time
This time
And Princess Izzy last time
This time
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Your projects are looking fab. Can't wait to see Santa grow more. This ornament is in my to do list.
ReplyDeletexx
Lovely pieces you've got there! And you are a fast stitcher, wish I could be the same. I specially love your Floral Beauty!
ReplyDeleteLooking so beautiful x
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great. You are doing really well on all your pieces.
ReplyDeleteNice progress on all pieces!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress this month Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Great progress on everything, Sharine! You are such an organized stitcher!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching and that horse is going to be some stitching!
ReplyDeleteChris x
You've made such visible progress on all of your wips!
ReplyDeleteWow, you made a huge amount of progress =) I love all your projects =)
ReplyDeleteFantastic progress! Well done :)
ReplyDelete