Hi All,
Here is Izzy with a little butterfly starting to make her way on to the scene.
I added this hand dyed wool to my stash. I was very lucky to be chosen the winner of the blue yarn when I brought the other two. They were dyed by the very talented Kelly from the handmaden . There you will find a link to her etsy shop.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Sweet stash and great stitching x
ReplyDeleteMore great progress on Izzy. Love the hand dyed yarn, really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love your latest stash of wool, the bottom one is fantastic!! Love the purple, pink & green :)
ReplyDeleteLooking good and great new yarn.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Izzy is looking great :)
ReplyDeleteLove the wool - my favourite is the purple one!!
Izzy is going great guns and great colours on the hand dyed wool. Looking forward to seeing what you knit up.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
Izzy is coming along nicely!
ReplyDeleteThank you for including my link here :)
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching and a beautiful stash!
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting to see a butterfly starting to appear! Your new yarn looks like it will be fun to crochet/knit something.
ReplyDelete