Hi All,
Here is Princess Izzy. The wishing well is starting to come out now as well as a wonderful purple streak of color.
I also finished three more Barbie dresses for my market stall which is next week!
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
The Barbie dresses are super cute!! Your stitching, like always, is amazing - you make such fast progress it is really fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteMore adorable dresses and great progress Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wow - what progress! Love the cute dresses.
ReplyDeleteWow very sweet dresses...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching
Hugs x
I love the dresses with the tutu style skirt!! They won't stay long on your market stall :)
ReplyDeleteThe barbie dresses will sell in the first 5 minutes of being on your stall. I love the one in the middle the best, but they are all fantastic! Princess Izzy is looking super cute too. The purples amongst all that green looks great!
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
adorable dresses. I love watching Princess Izzy
ReplyDeleteThose dresses are so cute, what a great use of the ruffle yarn!
ReplyDelete