Hi All,
Here is the Princess herself
I have also just finished doing my third market and am enjoying them a lot. Here are some more dresses for the next one.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Your stitching looks awesome as usual but how on earth do you do such fine knitting? On sewing needles? :)
ReplyDeleteIts fantastic. Good job :) and happy Christmas
ReplyDeleteLove those fluffy dresses! Good luck with your craft show!
ReplyDeleteLovely work.
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching and dresses.
ReplyDeleteAww I so adore your lil barbie dresses. Good luck at the show and Princess Izzy is looking good.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xox
Gorgeous stitching and awesome dresses.
ReplyDelete