Hi All,
I completely forgot about adding Floral Beauty to my wip list! I will still be working on it and aim to finish three more letters on it:)
This week Izzy was out and she now has a sort of face!
And the angel ornament has her lowlights and the start of her wings.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
The progress you make every week Sharine just amazes me.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Gorgeous stitching
ReplyDeleteYou really have beautiful stitches in your work! Everything looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Wonderful progress.
ReplyDeleteLooking great!
ReplyDeleteBoth projects look great.
ReplyDeleteI love watching Izzy grow!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeletethat angel is so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress made Sharine :)
ReplyDelete