Hi All,
Hope everyone is keeping well. This week's progress looks like this:)
Piper is getting more face.
And I've finished stitching the penguin and am up to the background.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Looking good Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Beautiful progress! It must be nice to stitch something other than tree or sky on Piper.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress and sweet finish..
ReplyDeleteLove xx
Great progress on both projects.
ReplyDeleteMore great progress! Piper looks fantastic with (most of) a face!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching.
Fantastic progress!!
ReplyDeleteHe's awesome Sharine, the detail really shows up on his cherub face. Penguin is working up a treat too.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
Loving that penguin but he looks like a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteThat penguin is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on both pieces :)
ReplyDelete