Hi All,
Here is Izzy with one and a bit butterflies.
And Rudolph has the background started
Have a great weekend, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Both looking good!
ReplyDeleteBoth are so lovely x
ReplyDeleteSweet progress!
ReplyDeleteMore beautiful progress! Loving both!
ReplyDeleteBoth are coming along nicely!
ReplyDeleteThey are coming along nicely.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Izzy is SO gorgeous. I love watching her grow. xx
ReplyDeletePrincess is progressing really well. Almost to more of the beautiful Unicorn, he's a bit of a cutie. Nice work on Rudolph too.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
Fantastic work as usual! You really make those HAEDs come to life :)
ReplyDeleteLove seeing Izzy's progress. Rudolph is coming along nicely.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome, Sharine!
ReplyDeletegreat progress
ReplyDeleteThey both look great! Love seeing Izzy appear :)
ReplyDeleteHugs x
Looking lovely!
ReplyDelete