Hi All,
Here are my two ladies for this week.
Izzy almost at the end of a page.
And 107 who really needs a name and not a number lol.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Great work again this week! I always give my project characters name as it makes them feel more personal to me. Good luck in naming 107!
ReplyDeleteThey both look great Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Your stitching looks wonderful. Nice progress this week!
ReplyDeleteBoth are so lovely x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching
ReplyDeleteShe definitely needs a name, no girl of yours is just a number!
ReplyDeletexo Alicia
Coming along nicely!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work on both pieces.
ReplyDelete