Hi All,
Here is favourite girl Izzy after this week.
And a little more FoF 107
And even managed to finish little baby cardi in self striping yarn.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Gorgeous stitching and your cardigan is wonderful
ReplyDeleteOhh, the baby cardi is adorable!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cardigan and very pretty stitches x
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching. What a cute little cardigan.
ReplyDeleteGreat stitches, as always!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching AND knitting!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cardi Sharine. Great progress on your stitching.
ReplyDeleteLinda
That little sweater is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on both cross stitches and love the baby cardie. So cute!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is lovely as usual. It's nice to see the first real colours in FoF. And who could resist the lovely baby cardigan. Is it for someone special?
ReplyDeleteLovely Izzy always great to see her progress. I would really like more on FoF 107 too please, see what you can do Sharine. Thanks mate :>
ReplyDeletexo Alicia