Hi All,
Here is Izzy after another weeks work.
And incase you missed it HAED had another 50% off sale and my Hannah Lynn collection grew by three. :)
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...



Izzy is looking brilliant and what lovely new charts you chose.
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful
ReplyDeleteCollection :)
Sweet stitching x
Izzy is coming along wonderfully! Great new stash. I managed to resist this last sale! It's fun to see what everybody else got.
ReplyDeleteNice progress on Izzy Sharine. Love your new stash.
ReplyDeleteLinda
I love your new stash and have just had a look at your current HAED and TC charts. Wow! So many to do! I take it you like Hannah Lynn!!! And having now seen it again, I just have to get "In Her Room" by TC. You must have such a lot of dedication to have only a couple of charts on the go when there are so many waiting in the wings! You're a credit to an awful lot of other stitchers! Well done. :)
ReplyDeleteIzzy is looking mighty fine!
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on Izzy & sweet new stash ;)
ReplyDeleteIzzy is looking great! I love love love Hannah's Cowardly Lioness one. They are all great but that one just makes me smile every time I see her.
ReplyDeleteYou won't believe this but I didn't buy anything from the sale....What??? I know right. xo Alicia