Hi All,
Here is Princess Izzy with all that confetti in her dress!
And I'm not sure if I've showed this dress or not but I knitted a little hat to go with it.
And something for the boys.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...

.jpg)
.jpg)
Great Knitting finishes and Izzy is looking amazing.
ReplyDeleteIzzy is looking stunning, as always! Great knitting, too!
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching & knitting!!
ReplyDeleteNice progress on Izzy Sharine. The sweaters are adorable.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Izzy is looking great and the knitting is so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThe baby wear is adorable and Izzy is really coming along!
ReplyDeleteIzzy looks great! The little girls set is too adorable! Clever Sharine!
ReplyDeletexo Alicia
Izzy is looking wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat dress and hat are *darling!*
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Izzy. Looks like you've got a few weeks of pink to come now. :)
ReplyDeleteIzzy is looking great!
ReplyDelete