Hi All,
Here is Piper this week with an almost page finish.
Consumed it coming along nicely and I can see the arches now. Always good to get to something to focus on.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...


Great stitching. :-D
ReplyDeleteBoth looking good. The detail in Consumed of the stonework and arches is really beginning to show. :)
ReplyDeleteBoth look lovely.
ReplyDeleteBoth are looking wonderful! I'm just amazed at how quickly Piper is coming along.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on both pieces Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Looks great!
ReplyDeleteBoth are coming along nicely. Good Job Sharine!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous progress as always Sharine. Consumed is really coming along, and you'll soon be back to the piper again!
ReplyDeleteBoth are looking great.
ReplyDelete