Hi All,
Here is Izzy this week with another page finish. 15 down 21 to go.
I also made some needleminders this week for my Etsy shop
And managed to glue my cuticle to my fingernail in the process lol
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...

.jpg)
gorgeous stitching :D and those needle minders are lovely.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your Minions needle minders! So cute! (If you were using super glue, you can remove it from your skin with nail polish remover. Ask me how I know... :O)
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteLove your needle minders!
Great progress on Izzy! Well done!
ReplyDeleteIssy is looking so gorgeous
ReplyDeleteGreat work on Izzy, she looks wonderful. The needle minders look fab.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on another Izzy page finish. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your latest page finish :)
ReplyDeleteOuch! Hope your injury won't slow you down on Izzy. She looks great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the page finish on Izzy. Cute needleminders.
ReplyDeleteLinda
She just gets more and more fabulous! I'm always impressed by your progress.
ReplyDeleteCute needleminders
ReplyDelete