Hi All,
Here is man this week.
And Consumed is looking like this.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...


More wonderful progress. Well done.
ReplyDeleteBoth are looking beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely :)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress Sharine. Sure love the colors in Piper.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Oh wow you have stitched lots of Piper this week, even despite all the confetti that must be lurking! Consumed is stunning.
ReplyDeleteGreat work on both of them =)
ReplyDelete