Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Knitting away...

Hi All,

I probably should have waited till I got better photos but I got a little excited at finishing one out of three mermaid blankets.
This one is Hannah's and I think she likes it?


It was done with two strands of yarn held together so knitted up fairly quicker. Maybe quicker if I didn't have to stop to knit up these dolly dresses for an order but I do enjoy a bit of variety.



And now I'm off to keep Charlotte happy and start her tail:)
Cheers, Sharine

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous knitting as always Sharine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah looks very happy! I expect it's nice and snuggly but probably more suited to winter than summer weather?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looks like she loves it! I love the colors you used. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're absolutely gorgeous, I'm so impressed with the mermaid tail - that would take me a very, very long time, even if it is 2 strands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet blanket! The dresses are great too, you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she likes it! What a great fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is that! Your mermaid looks adorable! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

New start!

 Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in.   This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...