Sunday, April 5, 2020

Guess Who's Back? Back again...

Hi All,

Is anyone still around? After  a break I am going to try and get blogging again and rather then fill you in on all the going on's I will just fill in as I go.

So since last time Princess Izzy got finished. she was stitched on 20ct aida two over one and is available from Heaven And Earth Designs.



And joining her in the finish pile is Piper Tir N Org with the stats as Izzy.



Consumed is now my main squeeze and is being stitched on 25ct laguna one over one. She was from Tilton Crafts but is now sadly retired.




I have had quite a few knitting finishes but the doll sleeping bags are my latest finishes. The purple yarn is from Spotlight and is from the mill ends and the multi colour was a Premier Yarns sweet roll.






My crochet finishes look like this and I'm on a bit of a star blanket kick at the moment. The red, yellow and black one is crocheted from Marvel Yarns. And the ducky one is also marvel yarn from spotlight.






And that is about it for now. I have three new stitching wips that I will show off next week when I take their latest progress shots.

I hope everyone is keeping well in these challenging times and I promise I will be back sooner then later.
Cheers,Sharine

7 comments:

  1. Hey stunner! Welcome back. I missed your posts. FB is great but it's nice to see progress in one blog. Love Consumed and so good that you are more than halfway. You are such a multi-talented crafter. Love the baby sleeping bags too.
    Xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing your update now!

      Delete
  2. Hey stunner! Welcome back. I missed your posts. FB is great but it's nice to see progress in one blog. Love Consumed and so good that you are more than halfway. You are such a multi-talented crafter. Love the baby sleeping bags too.
    Xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharine I am so so happy that you are back. I have really missed your blog. Congrats on the beautiful finishes. Consumed looks great. Love your baby sleeping bags.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm happy to be back

    ReplyDelete