Hi All, Today my middle daughter arrived 3 years ago.
She is so hard to get a good photo of. She is our little steam train who won't take no for an answer and stands up for self no matter who is bugging her!All the things that will make her a great adult but makes us want to pull our hair out sometimes.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Happy Birthday, Charlotte!! :D
ReplyDeleteSharine, she's adorable. :D
I hope that she had a great birthday. She is gorgeous. And yes they can frustrate us and make us angry but where would we be without them LOL.
ReplyDelete