Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Freebies and an Update

Hi All, I thought I would start posting links to freebies on the net... so first of the rank is the dmc club . After registering to join there are a bunch of free charts to download from animals and samplers to teddy bears and Christmas designs you should be able to find something you love.
And so onto my update on Faery Tales which is starting to get hard to hold. I am still on page 25 and just starting to get back in the picture
Have a great weekend,Sharine

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't believe how much dedication you have. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this chart it is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely =)
    I guess I should keep your hint concerning the free charts in mind =)

    ReplyDelete

All the stuff

 Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...