Hi All, Here is Faery Tales again.
My ladies had something against Faery Tales this week as on the nights I sat down to work on it they took it in turns to wake up. Ahhh the joys of children!
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Hi Sharine, this is really starting to take shape - it looks lovely. While I haven't stitched these designs I do have a couple in jigsaws and they were had enough to do with the colours so I can imagine that this is quite daunting at times - but definitely worth it in the end!
ReplyDeletehttp://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
So amazing! I have been watching this grow and loving every minute of it. Your stitching is lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour progress is my motivation. Great job, Sharine!
ReplyDelete