Hi All, I hope everyone one had a wonderful Christmas. The girls had a wonderful day and it;s now official Barbie has taken over our house.
And outside on their new scooters( they also got new helmets to go with their scooters) and ride-on pony
We spent Christmas at home with my Dad and Keith's parents. After eating way to much at lunch, tea was just leftovers and salad with everyone helping themselves as they felt like it.
Cheers,Sharine
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
No comments:
Post a Comment