Friday, January 27, 2012

I now have a man...

Hi All, On Faery Tales. And apparently he doesn't like fish.
And unfortunately HAED are having another sale and so to support the cross stitch industry I had to buy the following charts. First one Hannah Lynn-Melinda and Moohoo
And The Enchanted Christmas Reindeer- Dona Gelsinger
This one will be my next after Faery Tales is finished. DH even suggested that I could put Faery Tales down and start it now. I politely let him know what he could do with his suggestion.
Hope you all have a great weekend,Sharine

6 comments:

  1. I also bought Melinda and Moohoo in the sale. I love the colours in this image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fairy Tales looks awesome! I think I'll be helping the economy with the HAED sale, too. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on Faery Tales and your new charts are amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faery tales is so beautiful! I love your new charts - particularly the reindeer - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faery Tales looks fantastic! I love watching your progress, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Reindeer start when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete

Time flys

Hi All, Back again and in my happy place busily stitching away! First up is Ghosts In The Forest currently sitting at 67.69% and I'm jus...