Hi All, What a busy weekend this one is for us. Today Hannah turns two and tomorrow Charlotte turns four.
They both got presents this morning though as they had their party together this afternoon.
Hannah got 2 lalaloopsy doll and Elmo that blows kisses. She blows kisses back at him and then falls over laughing at him. So cute. And even though shes not a baby anymore I'm guessing she will always be the baby of this family.
And my Charlie bear got a mermaid Barbie, a Barbie horse and a Dora the Explorer CD player. So now we can listen to Katy Perry on repeat.
As for the sale part HAED are having a Fathers Day sale so I added two more Hannah Lynns to my stash.
Bella's Sea Monkeys
And a new release Payton
And for Faery Tales fingers crossed I will have this page finished next week.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...


You've got two gorgeous girls there! Love the new Hannah Lynn's you've chosen.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to two adorable little girls. They must bring you such joy.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to both girls. Love your new HAED's. And Faery Tales is looking good.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Happy birthday to your little girls!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ypur new Haed charts!!
Happy Birthday to your little girls! Great new chart additions and I remember when you were still stitching Rapunzel on your Faery Tales! You've done so much!
ReplyDelete