Hi All, If you squint your eyes really tightly at the bottom of the page you can see a curly bit of black and brown and that my friends is the start of Princess Izzy.
Santa got his tree
I seen on Stoney Creek's facebook page that the next two ornaments are a golf cart and an aeroplane. Very cute.
And as for Waffle we have taken her to get a second opinion and are just waiting the results.
This vet suggested we just increase her food a little and try giving her a bit more variety in the mean time.So we will see how it goes.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Ooooh it's always exciting when you get to that little bit of SOMETHING, isn't it? Also, I love that you named your cat Waffle.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting out of background never never land and hitting some of Izzy's hair!
ReplyDeleteI can see a curl :)!...Nice progress on both!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!! Not long now then and we will see more of the pretty girl!! Great progress on them both :o)
ReplyDeleteHope Waffle is doing ok....
Hi great progress.
ReplyDeletehttp://claire-stitchart.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi Sharine, just found your blog, you have some wonderful HAED wips, I am in awe of anyone who can stitch these designs, look forward to seeing your progress on them
ReplyDeleteLooks great Sharine!I can't wait to see the golf ornament, it sounds so cute! I hope the diet mix up is helping Waffle out!
ReplyDelete/hugs,
Nikki
Great progress ! hope your dog gets better.
ReplyDelete