Hi All,
I'm almost done with page 2 of the Piper. So two more pages and on page 5 the man himself will appear.
This also come to join my will stitch it one day list. Rapunzel by Hannah Lynn
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...

Great progress Sharine. Rapunzel looks so beautiful, I think she is going on my wish list...
ReplyDeleteOh wow, your page 2 is looking awesome :) Rapunzel looks great :) xxx
ReplyDeleteWow cute new chart...
ReplyDeleteGreat progress xxx
Great progress, well done. I have put Rapunzel on layaway. I absolutely adore her, can't wait to see some progress on her.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your stitching :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving Piper, and Rapunzel went on to my wish list the moment I say her, she's lovely!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress and another great chart.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Great progress on your stitching. I love Rapunzel, she's beautiful!
ReplyDeletePiper looks awesome. Can't wait for the man to make his first appearance. I remember when Hannah released this pic on fb. I love the little mouse burrowed in her hair. Great choice.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo
Great progress on Piper! I'm looking forward to seeing him. Rapunzel sure has LONG hair!
ReplyDeleteThere is great detail there in Piper
ReplyDelete