Hi All,
The day of the market was Saturday. Here is some snaps.
I sold about half of what I took so I think it was pretty successful. Plus I was opposite The Cake Lady so lots of yummy snacks were available lol.
Santa only came out on Sunday this week.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Wow so much fun...
ReplyDeleteSweet stitches.
Hugs x
glad you had a successful weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you sold lots of stuff! The Barbie dresses look fantastic. Santa is looking great too!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beautiful table! I would have bought something... and I don't even have a Barbie! :O) Fantastic job--and congratulations on your success!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on selling at the market. I have done a few craft fairs, and they aren't easy to sell out. Santa is looking good.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Congrats on a successful market day! Santa is looking great too :)
ReplyDeleteCute things for market day!
ReplyDeleteYour HAED Santa ornie is absolutely beautiful!
Your Barbie dresses are adorable . I have just got back from Joanne's fabric I seen the new (to me) yarn Frizzle Hope I spell this right anyway I am thinking you could use this for the Barbie dresses also. The yarn is so curly they are making a scarf with it. I keep watching your progress on 123 Message board love to watch what you are stitching. Great job
ReplyDeleteWhoa Sharine what a talent you are!! I would have bought every dress.
ReplyDeleteAlicia xo