Monday, October 14, 2013

Part finish.

Hi All,

I had a part finish on Floral Beauty finally finishing the I for iris.

Which means I could start the J for jasmine.





And this is how the jolly old man is looking
Cheers,Sharine


8 comments:

  1. You are stitching up a storm on Santa! I love Iris - so pretty. Can't wait to see Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such beautiful projects..I love them all so much
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing the I and Santa looks good.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris is very beautiful. I can't believe how much you were able to complete on Santa. He will be finished before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting another letter finished!

    ReplyDelete

All the stuff

 Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...