Hi All,
Here is Izzy after this week. The black down the bottom is the start of her hair so soon she will have a face.
And to celebrate how I have been so fab at avoiding HAED's last few sales I brought two at this one:)
Both Hannah Lynn's QS Scarecrow and Home Sweet Home Dorothy
I seen on Hannah's facebook page she has just finished tinman/girl so hopefully that will be charted soon as well.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...


Great progress Sharine, can't wait to see her face make an appearance. I love your new Hannah's, especially the scaregrow girl. I think I will see how I go with Hannah's Alice series before I even think of tackling the Oz series. But I will cheer you on when you get to these girls.
ReplyDeletexo Alicia
Wow she is coming along so lovely
ReplyDeleteHugs x
Lovely progress! Well done!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful progress on Izzy. Love the new charts, I too have managed to stay away from the sales for the last while.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress Sharine and I love your new charts.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Izzy is looking good and I love Home Sweet Home Dorothy!
ReplyDelete