Hi All,
Here is the jolly man after a weekends worth of stitching.
And Floral Beauty got a bit of love as well.
Cheers,Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Wow! They are both looking wonderful. Great progress :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty ..
ReplyDeleteHugs x
Lovely stitching
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThey both look great. Well done.
ReplyDeleteBoth are looking good Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Beautiful stitching
ReplyDelete