Hi All,
Finally for the first time this year Floral Beauty got to come out and play.
I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to center them right but oh well.
And I can't forget about the little penguin.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...
Both are looking good Shrine. Love the penguin.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Floral Beauty looks gorgeous ;o)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about trying to get them centred - it doesn't always work for me either.... I sometimes use counting pins to map it out before I start stitching on specific items like an afghan and that can help because you can then see where you will stitch before you start - or even try a tacking line...
Great start on your penguin :o)
Love the penguin!
ReplyDeleteThea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place
cute penguin
ReplyDeleteGreat start on the penguin and love seeing the Floral Beauty out :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,