Hi All,
Finally for the first time this year Floral Beauty got to come out and play.
I don't know what it is but I just can't seem to center them right but oh well.
And I can't forget about the little penguin.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Both are looking good Shrine. Love the penguin.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Floral Beauty looks gorgeous ;o)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about trying to get them centred - it doesn't always work for me either.... I sometimes use counting pins to map it out before I start stitching on specific items like an afghan and that can help because you can then see where you will stitch before you start - or even try a tacking line...
Great start on your penguin :o)
Love the penguin!
ReplyDeleteThea @ Gizzimomo's Stitchy Place
cute penguin
ReplyDeleteGreat start on the penguin and love seeing the Floral Beauty out :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,