Hi All,
Izzy is almost back from being cyclops.
And of course some more Barbie dresses to round things off.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...
Princess Izzy looks great as do the dresses.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Lovely, the Barbie dresses are very cute!
ReplyDelete*gasp!*
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that second dress!
The dresses are all gorgeous - you know I love all the dresses you make but that second one is the best! I love that! I am glad you can't call Izzy a cyclops any more :) Lovely progress. xx
ReplyDeleteLove the new dresses, and agree that the second one really grabs attention.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Izzy!
yay great progress :)
ReplyDeleteShe's looking a little David Bowie now, but since I love him too it's all good LOL! Barbie dresses are gorgeous as usual. I would wear the middle one, if it were a little bigger.
ReplyDeleteSuch a talent you are!
Alicia xo
Great progress on Izzy, she's gorgeous. And I love the three dresses, but have to admit the middle one is just stunning, love the colour combination and the skirt wool... your girls must be over the moon with them :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching and the purple skirt on the green dress looks stunning.
ReplyDeleteLoving the barbie dresses :)
ReplyDeleteNice to see the eyes starting to appear!! Now she will stare at you until you finish her!! :)