Hi All,
Here is Piper with more blue/green stitching.
And consumed is more brown/grey/black stitching although I am almost up to the first archway.(not the best photo)
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the stuff
Hi All, Bit of a mixed bag today. First of all, I finally finished my crochet jumper just in time for the end of winter here in Australia. ...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, Back to the start and here is my starting point on my three for this year.(Ignore the crookedness of the photos bad photographer h...


Wonderful progress as always Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Great stitching on both.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! I hope you don't mind me asking but how do you keep the tension when you stitch? I usually stitch in hand and am tent stitching a HAED but some of the stitches look a bit uneven? Might just be me. Thanks in anticipation.
ReplyDeleteGreat work on both projects =) I guess stitching these parallel is a nice mix of dark and lively colors ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching on both... really like Consumed :)
ReplyDeleteI love piper so much :)
ReplyDeleteAmazeballs! Today's shadow puppet looks like a rocky outcrop which kind of fits with the Piper wip. Consumed is looking great too!
ReplyDeletexo Alicia