Hi All,
Izzy has grown an arm this week.
And for a change from Barbie here are some Monster High dresses.
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Woo hoo she looks a little provocative now, giving a bit of shoulder attitude. Your shadow puppet is a little scary, it looks like a spider crawling up the wall...eeeeww. Loving the Monster girl dresses, very cool.
ReplyDeletexo Alicia
Great stitching :-D and I love the dresses.
ReplyDeleteAt least Izzy isn't a Cheshire cat any more:-) Looking good.
ReplyDeleteLooking great xx
ReplyDeleteIzzy looks fantastic. Great dresses.
ReplyDeleteIzzy is really coming along! I love that sassy shoulder;)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Izzy :)
ReplyDeleteIzzy looks great Sharine. Those doll dresses are so pretty. You do such an amazing job on making them. (I have to say - those dolls look a little scary)
ReplyDeleteLinda
Congrats on your arm and progress!
ReplyDeleteLove the new dresses!
Izzy looks amazing =) I really love the colors in her dress and it's starting to show, that's great =)
ReplyDeleteLook at that Izzy is starting to come alive!
ReplyDeleteI love the Monster High dresses, really cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see Izzy's arm.... You are doing great with her :)
ReplyDeleteLove those cute little dresses!
Hugs xx