Hi All,
Here is my favorite princess. Almost done with this page :)
And Consumed is still moving along
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New start!
Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in. This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...

Great progress as always :)
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on both.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress, and beautiful stitching as always!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, they are both looking just amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteBoth looking fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome progress as always Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Izzy has really been filling in nicely lately!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching you always make such great progress.
ReplyDeleteOooh, so much prettiness, I actually did ooh at my computer!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on both!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress, well done!
ReplyDelete