Hi All,
Here are my wips all with a page finish on Piper & Izzy this month.
Piper Tir N Org last time
This time
Princess Izzy last time
This time
And Consumed last time
And this time
Cheers, Sharine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghosts & More
Hi All, Hope everyone's stitching week is going well! Ghosts is making steady progress now sitting on 63.79% complete and I'm still...
-
Hi All, Crossing fingers my laptop is fixed once and for all! So for the catch up Piper last time And now Princess Izzy ...
-
Hi All, Finished my page last night and got a small start on the next page. I noticed that I also have some new followers which kicke...
-
Hi All, The weeks seem to be flying away at the moment! I think oh yeah I will update my blog tonight but forget and then its the next wee...






Gorgeous stitching.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress Sharine. You're an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWow, wonderful progress on all, and two page finishes! Great post:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress on all of them Sharine.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wow great progress!
ReplyDeleteProgress on all three projects - well done. I am enjoying the greens on your first two projects - it is one of my favourite colours and I have just realised that my projects use it only for highlights. I'm going to have to change that!
ReplyDeleteFantastic progress on all your projects :)
ReplyDeletePiper has arms!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress! Consumed is really coming along nicely despite all those greys and blacks:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful work ♥
ReplyDeleteYour projects are lovely !!:) I found your blog on Caitlin's post.
ReplyDeleteThey are all coming along nicely! Well done! Great progress :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx