Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stitching away...

Hi All,

Coming from a boiling point hot day in Melbourne today is my weekly update.

Piper Tir N Org - page finish which means 15 done 13 to go!
Consumed

 I have also started Charlottes mermaid blanket in the requested colours of pink and green.

It has been helped along with a road trip to see the big Koala which the kids loved. It is equal to about a four story building and there is a little zoo out the back(though the alpaca is a little grumpy)
It was a three hour trip each way but the kids handled it great(with the help of some ipads lol)
Cheers, Sharine

11 comments:

  1. Awesome progress as always Sharine. I love the pink and green blanket. Those are two of my favorite colors together. Love the giant Koala.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. It's great to see a little bit of hair beginning to show on Consumed. Glad the girls enjoyed their trip. That sure is one big koala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress! Past the halfway point on Piper, and getting into some color on Consumed....exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great updates & sound like a nice trip out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress and stay safe in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love koala so much..so cute...
    Love your sweet project.happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous progress! Consumed looks like it is starting to change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on another page finish! I hope you had fun at the giant koala :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mermaid blanket is such a gorgeous colour. I'm almost jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are officially over half way through, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful progress. I can't wait to see more of Consumed.
    Great color combo on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete

New start!

 Hi All, Hope everyone has been keeping well and getting lots of stitching in.   This week I worked on Looney Tunes and am starting to get t...